Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Acquisition - Setting the Scene Vol 2 - Pat Smith

This is actually the second time that I have received this book or at least attempted to receive it. The first time it "arrived" the mailer had come open in transit and the book was missing completely. I guess there is some postal employee out there that is a wargamer and needed a copy of Pat's book more than I did. I contacted Steve Lampon who does the mailing and he was kind enough to send another copy.

Well that copy arrived yesterday and I guess that postal employee (not sure if it was a Royal Mail employee or a USPS employee, probably both) was outraged that I still needed a copy of the book:





At least the puppy didn't eat this one! I'm eager to dive into this book as Pat's first volume on winter gaming tables was excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment