Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Acquisitions - Narrow Gauge Pictorial (4 Volumes)

To be cleared at the start my favorite narrow gauge railroad is the Colorado & Northwestern out of Boulder to Ward and Eldora. When I have the space and finally manage to acquire some On30 2-8-0s that will be the road I model.

Its still nice to have books on the other narrow gauge railroads in Colorado not the least of which is the D&RG. Back in the '80s and '90s Robert Grandt published a 10 volume series on the D&RG narrow gauge and I recently spotted an auction for 4 of these books; Vols II - V and I managed to get them for a great price, about $12 book. So a few more books for the railroad collection have arrived!





No comments:

Post a Comment