Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Kickstarter: Gunfighter's Ball Wild West Miniatures Game

I would be remiss if I did not point out this wild west Kickstarter from Knuckleduster Miniatures.
I do wish there was a level somewhere between $35 and $135 dollars though. If I participate I would join in at the lower level and just pick out stuff from the add ons. I really want the bar though, but just the bar not the whole building that goes along with it. I will attest to the quality of the miniatures though. I have the Faro set and the Poker Table set and they are fabulous. I now feel the need to pull these out and get some paint on them.

Check it out here:
Gunfighter's Ball Wild West Miniatures Game



Some seriously fabulous miniatures and painting

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you Kris - I've been going back and forth on this since Friday. There are a lot of things I want but there are also a lot of things I don't need, so I'm really not sure what I'm going to do. I did hear Forrest say he was going to try to change some pledge levels in between the $35 and $135, so hopefully that'll happen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see a couple of different pledge levels for this one. The add on I'm really interested in is the complete faction set but after you combine that with the deputy level you are at $160. I'll have to give it some real thought this time. I do like the quality of the miniatures that they have been producing, the poker and faro tables are fabulous.

      Delete