Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, April 9, 2020

WWII Project - Return to the Stugs - Priming Grey

Moving on, another day and I was able to get the grey primer on. This is the second part of trying to do modulation priming...again. I'm going to skip the next priming step though and try and do the rest of the modulation with the camo painting.

These time you get to the see the tracks and all the skirt pieces.


I tried to keep the grey off the suspension and lower hulls. Blending just a bit on the front and back ends.


Lots of little skirt pieces. I cut the skirts up into their individual sections. Priming them was a pain since I didn't fasten them to anything. I know better, put did it anyway.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Now I just have to remember to keep painting them in each step!

      Delete