Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Friday, July 24, 2020

World War II Project - Return to Normandy - Railroad Station - Misc

While I continue to avoid finishing the brick work I haven't completely stopped work on the Station. I decided that cut out shingles rather than paper would just look better in the long run. For Calamity I tended to buy the shingles, but there is a lot of roof work on this much larger buildings so I started saving cardboard to cut shingles from.

Along with that I figured it was about time I finished the chimney and get it into place.






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really should finish this railway station. I think it got just a little to fiddly and its hard to get back to.

      Delete