Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, January 11, 2021

World War II Project - Jagdpanther - basic camo

Since I had the airbrush out for the STuGs and there was some extra time I went ahead and added the basic camo job to the Jagdpanthers. I'm pretty pleased with them, although I didn't get the green quite right to suit me. I'm not going to go back and fix it. Next time I won't try using Nato Green as a base, I think I picked it up by mistake and didn't check the color before I started. These still need to be sealed before they are ready for decals. I'll just work on them as its convienent at this point.






No comments:

Post a Comment