Do they pop out, not really, but even if you don't notice them right off they add a bit of "unconscious" realism. I'm happy with them at this point.
I gave the ore chutes an initial coat of paint and a little rust. I will leave these as is for the time being. I'll work on these more when the whole building is together and I work on the final weathering.
I added the hatches on the top of the bins and I'm calling it good for now. I didn't want to add the walkways and railings at this point until I'm ready for final details. I may go out and see if I can find some better railings. The ones in the kit are on laser board and are very flat, which isn't wrong by any means, but they would look better with more thickness on the posts just to give some visual separation from the rails.



No comments:
Post a Comment