Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Friday, October 19, 2018

Sledgehammer Project; Preparation Pt V - Continued Prep

Again a little work on the Sledgehammer. I know its coming in bits and pieces at this point but I'm really biding my team with the simple stuff while I consider conversions and additional details. The arrival of the care package from Victoria Miniatures helped quite a bit since the crawler tracks and gun shield were in the order. I'm definitely going to use the crawler tracks but I'm up in the air on the gun shield. Its a neat addition but I'm not quite sure of the effect it will have on lines of sight on the diorama, I'll have to play around with it a bit. In the meantime I'm limiting myself to getting the pieces ready for assembly. I found a few more pieces that needed filling this time around too, one of which is in a highly visible position so better to find it now than later!.


Here are the pieces I focused on, along with the tools I used. Squadron Green really gums up the files, all of those will have to be cleaned before I can use them effectively again.





No comments:

Post a Comment