Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Kickstarter Update - WWI Walter Koessler Book - WOW


I am probably more excited about this particular Kickstarter than any other one I have backed at this point. We are at T-minus 24 hours on this project and Dean received a dummy copy of the book. Basically this is a completely blank copy of the book, showing off what the quality and size you could be receiving in December. If you were thinking about this one and were on the fence, its time to step up and get a copy now, before its all over.

Dummy Book Video

Kickstarter: Walter Koessler WWI Project


2 comments:

  1. I backed this as well, and I must say, I am looking forward to getting this book as well. We don't get to see many images of WWI, and this looks to be a great collection.

    ReplyDelete