Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Calamity Gets a New RR Station - Part 2.5

I didn't get as far as I wanted to on the build tonight. I was cutting out the vertical planking for the exterior and discovered that I was out of the trim pieces that I needed. So its not really a full part three posting.

Here are the rather boring pictures of this evening's work. Actually, I'm sure that the whole thing is rather boring to watch from the other side of the page.

Right Side, the vertical planking is just below the windows. It should be bracketed with trim pieces. Next time I'll remember to make sure I have those trim pieces.

Freight side with my little weights holding down the planking. I'm using Passenger Car siding to represent the vertical planking.

The sides to the bay windows

The front of the station

Trackside

Freight side with "wings"

Right side with "wings"

No comments:

Post a Comment