Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Acquisitions - WWII Reference Books

As I stated in the Pz III acquisition post, I went to Aberdeen bookstore. I managed to pick up a few more books that just happened to catch my eye, which is why its a very dangerous place to visit. Here are the other books that I picked up:


I grabbed they had some excellent pictures of trenches actually under construction. A fascinating series for sure.


While I have plenty on the British and American paratroopers in Market Garden this is the first book I have seen exclusively on the Polish paras.

Some more Panzer Tracts books to fuel the wild idea in my head

These are my favorite German Armored Cars, so this went into the stack without a second thought

Followed by my second favorite German Armored Car series.

And here is one to help me do some extra work on my Trenchworx Jagdpanther.

No comments:

Post a Comment