Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Sledgehammer Project; Preparation Pt XV - 1/35th is it!

I started building the Renault UE from Mirage. I think this 1/35th scale version is just about right. While it is not the greatest plastic kit I have built, its not bad either. Its going to take a little corrective work in a couple of spots but I'm basically going to get it to the point of gluing on the tracks and then try to correct. The only thing missing is this version does not have the trailer. I think I have another kit on the way though that should have one. If it comes down to it I could probably use the 1/48th Gaso.Line trailer.

Here is the build so far along with a couple of scale shots at the bottom with one of the Sledgehammer crew.

















The MadBob 1/56th scale Renault with the Sledgehammer crewman

The Mirage Hobby 1/35th scale Renault with the same crewman. I think this one hits the mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment