Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, December 3, 2018

Sledgehammer Project; Preparation Pt XIII - Mirage Hobby Renault UE

I have moved up in scale one last time. I aquired a Mirage Hobby Renault for $8 on eBay this past week and it arrived on Saturday. I opened it up and it still looks to small for my intended purpose, and this version doesn't have the trailer but it does have the MG upgrade. So I'm going to go ahead and build this one up and then decide what to do from there. The Schneider CA1 is starting to look better and better at this point.

Here is a quick look at the kit. The box was definitely battered and bruised but I figured that was fine as long as the plastic sprues weren't damaged.






No comments:

Post a Comment