Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Sledgehammer XXX - Reboot

So Chester really is at the top of the list, but I had started the reboot of the Sledgehammer before he was ready to go. Plus there is still some paint to buy for Chester. So he does remain the priority but I need to accumulate a few materials first.

I have not been very happy with the colors I selected for the Sledgehammer and the support vehicles. I decided to try something a bit different so I have started over on the Sledgehammer itself. First job was to re-prime it. So now its ready for some real color













No comments:

Post a Comment