Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Modeling a Model Railroad - More Color

I think I have settled on the final version of the track plan and I need a break from building so I traded the knife for a brush. This work was primarily focused on the benchwork although there have been a few upgrades to the buildings along the way.

I should have taken this at a lower angle

The helicopter view, at this point you can't see the track. The reddish brown on the streets represents the brick paving and the grey is the asphalt laid down right over it.

A low level shot of the bridges. I'm leaning towards making this a creek scene rather than an underpass with vehicles.


The viaduct at the other end.

The team track in the right front corner.

And a few freight cars on the scene.











































No comments:

Post a Comment