Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Calamity Gets a New RR Station - Part 8

I was able to work in another work session on the Calamity RR station. I scrubbed the exterior walls to peel the paint and started mounting up windows and placing the interior frames. I also modified the exterior doors and the door frames. I seem to have misplaced the freight door so I may have to scratch build one to fit. The freight door is the only frame that I didn't get into place tonight. I have a lot of interior touchup to do and I was not careful enough with my paintwork and managed to stain some of my interior wallpaper, not quite sure how I'm going to deal with that right now. I'm sure I'll come up with something though.

Here are the pictures from tonight's work
The window frame finally in place. I see I'm going to have to do some exterior touch up as well.

The interior frame, definitely needs some extra work before assembly

Peeling the paint on the exterior walls






Windows in place





A modified door in place. I'll need to go back and re-paint the door.

Interior door frames in place





Working on modifying one of the doors
  
Finished walls stacked up. Maybe I can finally start putting stuff together. Still need to think about how to do the roof though.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Simon! I'm pleased with the way its coming along. I'm just trying not to rush and make to many mistakes, I really want to start getting those walls together though!

      Delete