Here is where I stopped:
|This is the truck side of the building|
|The rail served side|
I airbrushed the whole building with Reaper's Mahogany Brown for the initial brick color:
I then dry brushed, in a somewhat random pattern, with Reaper's Rust Brown to add a bit of orange to some of the bricks.
I then tried a different technique and it is quite apparent that I need a lot more practice with it. I mixed in some ashes grey pigment (and old MiG product) with Isopropyl alcohol to form a wash and applied it over the whole building. Some areas look good, some not so good and I think I'm going to have to figure out a way to fix the whole thing. I think the concept is good, but its hard to keep the pigment in suspension while you are doing the work. I think I can just dry brush over the heaviest areas and tone it down and it will look fine.