I wanted a brown regiment and since I started with blue on the Perry plastics this group gets brown. I'm going with darker browns for this group with red facings and white waistcoats.
So this is a lot of pictures without a lot of substance and in many cases you can't really tell what I was working on. Then, of course, there is the period where I forgot to take any pictures at all.
This is where I ended up:
|Starting with the skin|
|And white linen breeches and trousers, used the same paints as I did for the hunting shirts|
|Then some work on the jackets. Started off with Blackened Brown, which may well be one of my favorite colors.|
|Lightening things up a bit with Intense Brown|
|On to the facings, started with Gory Red and moved up to Fresh Blood.|
|The white crossbelt are really stark right now|
|And then, suddenly, lots of stuff is finished.|
And now, because I can't remember to keep my phone handy, the finished stick of miniatures. I need to go back and do some lining on these for sure to tighten everything up a bit. They look sloppy.
And the finished product, after I went back and did some black lining: