Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, June 26, 2023

World War II Project - Return of the Railroad Station - part 2

All the interior walls were painted with an airbrush before I assembled the building, that made life much easier. In fact there are a lot of areas at this point that I would have preferred to have finished with everything flat on the work bench. Just a lesson to be carried forward.

I started the exterior walls of with a burnt sienna and then decided that was just a  bit to much red so I painted back over it with a "light" umber. Things would always be easier if I would remember to write down what color I started with. This resulted in a much redder look to all the other walls that I needed to finish. That's as far as I got over the weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment