Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, July 27, 2023

Acquisition - O-Scale Stained Glass from York Modelmaking

I Received the stained glass I want to use for the church windows. I think they look pretty good and it will now distract me from doing the shingles (which I hate). There was a flat rate of 11 pounds shipping which I choked on a bit when I made the order. Especially when the postage on the envelope was 2.20 pounds. They graciously throw in an extra sheet of stain glass  which probably makes the whole thing a wash. Nicely done on their part and much appreciated on my part.

If you are interested in taking a look on their products you can find them here: York Modelmaking





No comments:

Post a Comment