Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, August 8, 2024

Modeling a Model Railroad - Moving Along

I have been messing around with the track plan a bit and things got kind of messy on that original plan. I laid out things a bit neater on a new piece of graph paper and I think I'm about ready to show it off in some of the railroad forums.

Along with the adjustments to the plan I have been building up some nice warehousey looking buildings to work with. There seems to be more space to fill than I anticipated. By keeping the street a scale width it keep the tracks contained and very straight, which makes it feel like I have a lot more space to fill up. 

This is where things are at, for the moment:

Working from the left to the right. Not gluing anything down at this point, everything is in flux. I really like the idea of a viaduct but it may be to much visually in such a small space.

A lower view, which doesn't look to bad.

Here it is with the updated track plan underneath. Still shifting buildings back and forth and I'm going to need to make some buildings.



No comments:

Post a Comment