Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, May 17, 2012

ReaperCon - Wednesday - Day 0

Wednesday is a semi-official day at Reapercon. They are busy changing over the manufacturing area over to convention space. We also discovered some more permanent changes at the building as well. They feed everyone BBQ from one of the local places.
The new employee breakroom, this will be registration
 A current Reaper Miniatures employee
 The game store in the front of the building. Apparently they sell miniatures here.
 The front of the warehouse, blister miniatures are stored here ready to ship.
 The paint production and storage area. Actually Sonic will be here for the weekend.
 The Reaper Miniatures Cat Supervising - Mama San
 More Reaper Employees
 Getting ready for the show




6 comments:

  1. Being a former HVAC installer... :) I was looking at the nice spiral pipe duct work, to discover, in the last picture, that a certain stretch of pipe, was painted like a Titan ICBM!!! Freakin' AWESOME!!! :D

    Oh, and yeah, would love to attend Reaper Con someday too. You suck :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I think the rejects should take a tour of the US one summer and hit all the big conventions. A very different experience from the shows in the UK.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the pictures Kris. Enjoy yourself and best wishes for the competition! Fingers and toes crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alas, I have no entries in the competition. There was some in flight damage in transit and it this point is just isn't my best work. I'll take it home and re-work it till I'm happy. It will be an entry at Tacticon. Disappointed but I don't want to put something second rate into the competition. Thank you for the support! This year I'll just concentrate on judging and having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear that Kris. I understand why you'd not want to put something in that doesn't live up to your own standards. I'm hoping you'll do some posts that show the entries and the winners in the competition. I'll be off blogger for a few days next week when the Hubby has his surgery, so if I miss something I'll catch up when I get home.

    ReplyDelete