I have spent the 23rd and the 24th busily working on one of my many kits. I have taken a lot of photos which are going to take a little time to get ready for posting. In the mean time I thought I would show off a picture of the tools that got a serious workout on this project.
The sanding block; One of the big stars of the project.
Clamps; as you all know I pretty much can't put anything together without clamps. At a couple of points I was even running short of clamps.
Tailor's Tape; pretty easy job for this one, didn't need it till the end
Weights; I have decided that I need another pair of these but Micro Mark is out right now
X-Acto Knife; I think I'm out of blades after this project
Black Paint; really just a cameo appearance.
Wood Filler; ended up using more of this than I should have because of some mistakes
Titebond II; this really held everything together
Sandpaper (various grades); when the sanding block couldn't get into those tight places, I resorted to regular sandpaper.