I also finished off the fascia as well, base coated with a wood color and then applied some chipping affects from AK Interactive. After that had dried I applied the same mix of yellows from Reaper that I had used on the trim. I haven't peeled it off yet or faded it down either but I'll finish that off when I do the final weathering on the building. Hopefully I'll be able to get that done this week.
|Its really washed out in this photograph but this is the roof with the white applied and drying.|
|This is the roof with just the white ink and a few streaks added with raw umber. Wasn't entirely happy with it so I opted to move forward and apply the black ink.|
|If you look close at the window on the side you can see that I managed to break it. I'll have to get in there with some glue and fix it.|
|Again, its hard to see the difference but I have applied the black ink and its actually more greyish in person and the streaks are a bit more prominent. I'm going to call this a successful experiment at this point.|