Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

AWI Project - First Unit In Progress - Pt IV

The facings always slow me down, they require just that extra bit of concentration and dexterity with the brush. In this session I managed to finish off the original Big Top Red on all of the facings. I followed that up with a wash of Red Liner with a bit of Big Top Red in it. I went over all the facings and darkened them up a bit. In the next session I hope to finish up the facings with a slightly lighter red (or maybe Big Top Red again) and call them done. After that will come the slightly tedious chore of doing belts.

On to the current progress:

Finished off the Big Top Red on all the facings



Darkened the facings with a mix of Red Liner and Big Top Red



No comments:

Post a Comment