The facings always slow me down, they require just that extra bit of concentration and dexterity with the brush. In this session I managed to finish off the original Big Top Red on all of the facings. I followed that up with a wash of Red Liner with a bit of Big Top Red in it. I went over all the facings and darkened them up a bit. In the next session I hope to finish up the facings with a slightly lighter red (or maybe Big Top Red again) and call them done. After that will come the slightly tedious chore of doing belts.
On to the current progress:
Finished off the Big Top Red on all the facings
Darkened the facings with a mix of Red Liner and Big Top Red