Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Reaper Bones Kickstarter - Wow! Pathfinder

Well, this is to cool not to post about and quite frankly I have been kind of obsessive about following the whole Bones Kickstarter anyway. They hit another goal this morning already so the next goal that they are heading for is going to include this bad boy:

 And the miniatures available in the Vampire level now looks like this:

But what's really exciting is the goal that will come after we get the Clockwork Dragon. Pathfinder Goblins! I love these guys and I honestly didn't think they would make it into plastic because its a licensed line and I figured it was to risky a move. I'm really excited now.

No comments:

Post a Comment