I pulled it out today to start the prep and do a test fit, I'm quite pleased with this one so far. The mold lines were very light and easily removed. I press fit everything together and it looks like there are going to be some seams that will need a little putty work but nothing significant. There are no bubbles or pockmarks in the resin either.
I was going to put her together today but my bottle of super glue seems to have disappeared.
|The contents of the bubblewrap pouch minus the clear plastic flight stand.|
|These pieces were loose and are all cleaned up|
|Pieces removed from the sprue. I didn't clip them to close to the sprue. I prefer to do the final clean up with a knife or a file.|
|A little poster tack just to see how she is going to fit together|
|The 3D render|