I have been tightening up the graffiti as much as I can. At some point I'm just going to have to call it and say its the best I can do. I thought the skull was looking pretty good last night but the pictures show that I still have some more work to do. I also moved back to the other side and managed to finish the dog. I basically had to start over I was so unhappy with what I had done. I think it looks much better now and I'll probably call that piece done. I started on the old Rolling Stones logo on one of the ends as well. I need to get in there and smooth the paint out a bit but its coming along quite nicely I think. I still need some lettering for the other end. I think I can get that done pretty quickly.
So last night's work, such as it is (yes, I'm a tad bit discouraged at this point I really want to get back to my German Armor).
|Basically I filled the whole think in with the violet and started outlining the features again|
|Much better, going to call this side done!|
|The white and the red are both Golden Liquid Acrylics. They need at least one more coat of so the coverage is better. Its getting there, shouldn't take to long to refine it.|