I tightened up some of the graffiti and added BONES to the other end spot. That proved to be a lot harder than I thought it would be since it stretched across the doors and latches. Not to mention that the Reaper Spring Green that I used doesn't have very good coverage and I was trying to use it over something a little on the dark side.
I did a quick going over everything with the pan pastels, to bring back a little rust, add some dirt and give some edges a little highlighting.
I can't hardly stand to look at it any more you will find the finished product in all its glory after a few more step by step pictures.
|Fixed some of the black edging that as missing|
|Pretty much left this side alone at this point|
|The beginning of the BONES graffiti|
|Going with a lighter edging, Reaper Spring Green (MSP)|
|Tried to fill in the white. After this was dried I applied a pin wash along the latches and hinges.|
|The pan pastels, which I apply with both the sponge brush (on the bottom) and a regular brush. Its just like applying pigments but definitely less messy.|