Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, January 2, 2014

UP Train heading north to Ft Collins

Its been a while since I posted some train photos but as I was driving to Denver this morning I was stopped at the train tracks on my way to I-25. I couldn't get great photos but they aren't bad for shooting from the hip. Its hard to pick out the numbers on 4186 but I had a shot of the cab in one of the photos I cropped to confirm the number.

It was a mixed train heading north with five engines in the lead and none on the end must have been fully loaded.


UP 4064 SD70M

UP 3982 SD70M

UP 5197 SD70M

UP 4186 SD70M

UP 5123 SD70M







No comments:

Post a Comment