Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Friday, May 19, 2017

Kickstarter Diposable Heros II Miniatures - Brigade Games


I have found another Kickstarter that I have decided to get in on. This one comes from Brigade Games and is a "sequel" to their Kickstarter to publish Disposable Heros II (I own the original and a 4 or 5 of the supplement books for this from Iron Ivan the original publisher). The sequel for Disposable Heros II is for new American and German Infantry miniatures. Even though I really have what I need for miniatures as far as my WWII project is concerned I decided to jump into this Kickstarter. There are enough variations in the poses to make me happy and there are some nice add-ons as the Kickstarter campaign progresses. Its already funded and will be delivering in July of this year. 


I asked about the M4A3s that are part of this, these are metal and resin and are new sculpts for this Kickstarter. I'm not sure who is doing the work, so I'm a bit on the fence on whether I will add these or not. There are plenty of other add-ons to purchase along with some freebies that will be added as the money rolls in. While there will be tales of woes about Kickstarter being used as pre-order platform I really have no issue with that. If it enables small miniature companies to get their products to market faster then I'm all for it. This is a quick 21 day campaign so take a look and dive in (11 days to go as of this writing, I watched it for about a week before I jumped in). 
Brigade Games WWII Kickstarter








This is the one I jumped on. I managed to get the early bird which was $10 cheaper.

I'm not quite sure about these Shermans, for some reason they look a little short to me. It might just be the perspective of the picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment