Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Friday, May 26, 2017

World War II Project - German Armor - Mad Bobs Miniatures Beauty Shots

I tried to improve the pictures of the Pak 40 auf S307(f) and Geschutzwagen 39H(f). I think the pictures are better now but I still need to improve the lighting, especially the fill lighting so that the whole vehicle is lighted so you can see the details better. These pictures do bring out some of the streaking that I did much better though. There are a bunch of pictures so take your time and let me know what you think!


The first Pak 40 auf S307(f)







The Geschutzwagen 39H(f)







The second Pak 40 auf S307(f)









No comments:

Post a Comment