Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

World War II Project - Buildings - Photo Realism Concept XII

I'm not sure this will ever be finished, but I'm going to post something that at least looks close to finished.

I have touched up the green a bit, although it probably needs to have another coat as the green is a little transparent. The chimney stacks are in place and the roof caps are done. I still need to build and attach my seam hiders for the gaps between the 1st and 2nd floor and the 2nd floor and the roof. Roof edges need to be touched up as well and I need to add a little paint to some torn spots in the paper. If I could get a solid hour at the desk I could finish this one off and move on to the next.










2 comments:

  1. This is actually rather nice. Your process seems time consuming but effective. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think wants I have the process down it will be pretty quick. I do have a tendency to over think everything the first time through though!

      Delete