Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Friday, August 18, 2023

Christmas Puzzling...Again

I eventually learn my lessons and I have started working on the puzzles for Christmas. We are doing a few more puzzles than last year and at least one of them will be my first foray into a larger version, 11x14, as opposed to the 8x10 that I have been working on so far. I expect that one will end between 300-400 pieces at the end.

So these are the photos that I have mounted to this point, there are a few more coming. I also discovered that I'm going to need more 1/4" 5 ply birch plywood so I'm looking for a reasonable source for that. So once more into the breach!

Four of the photos are mine, the Spanish windmill is one of my Dad's and the car photo is a Carol Highsmith photo from the Library of Congress. She donated her entire body of work to the LOC and they are available to the public now.

I do promise to keep moving forward on the Normandy Church though!

No comments:

Post a Comment