Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, August 8, 2023

World War II Project - 28mm Village Church - Sarissa Precision - The Roofs - Part 6

A short one today. I finished off shingling the primary roofs. At this point I'm toying around with the idea of going ahead and gluing them together so that I can finish off the areas where the roof lines meet before I paint it. I still need to shingle the steeple peak as well, put I need to move back to the walls. I have been looking forward to finishing off the windows ever since the stained glass arrived.

Starting to layout the shingles. The angled cut is where the short roof meets the long roof.

And one side done, 3 more to go.

I wanted to make sure that the steeple still fit into place before I shingled the other side.

And work begins on the other side.

Finished! Nice match at the top, that will never happen again.

This all that's left of all the shingles I cut out in the first run. Time to find another box.

Shingles cut and one long side done.

And the steeple still fits!






No comments:

Post a Comment