Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, July 2, 2012

Danes TYW/ECW - Still Prepping

I didn't actually manage to paint anything this weekend but I now have 2 dozen or so cavalry ready to be primed. Hopefully there will be no interruptions and I'll be able to do that tonight and then do the oil rubbing tomorrow and if I'm really lucky start painting them up on Wednesday.

As I said no painting this weekend so there was no love for my Rohan Helmingas. This issue with these right now is that I want to paint them but I have no reason to paint them since the tournament was cancelled. So they have been set to the side for a bit while I work my TYW Danes. I'll probably pull them out and do some work on them just to ease the monotony of painting horses and what not.

I also find myself in something of a painting slump. I have a bunch of stuff that is more than half finished, some of which wouldn't take long to finish, and I just can't seem to get the brushes out and get it done. Hopefully sitting down with the airbrush and priming will get me back on track. Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment