Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Unused Dice

I'm feeling very remorseful at the moment. I was cleaning out a shelf in the basement and I ran across this box of Chessex dice. I suspect its not really something I'm suppose to have. Its a retailer reference pack that has one six sided die in each color that was available at that time. I'm guessing this has to be at least 10 years old. I'll be breaking this bad boy out for the next game requiring D6s.

4 comments:

  1. Attactix sold that pack for a long time, so it's entirely reasonable that you should have bought one. (I thought about it several times, myself.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot, and here I thought I had my hands on some illicit material.

    ReplyDelete