Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, January 11, 2016

Kickstarter Watch 1 - Tiny Epic Western Boardgame

I have really reduced the number of Kickstarters that I have gotten involved with but this is one that I'll be jumping on; Tiny Epic Western. I have their last Kickstarter game; Tiny Epic Galaxies and while I haven't had a chance to play it yet it is well designed with high quality pieces and parts and was delivered on time! I have high hopes for this one as well and apparently so does everyone else. It kicked off today and has already crossed the $117,000 pledge mark and wiped out all their initial stretch goals. They were only looking for $15,000! This might create a delay in production but I'm okay with that as it fits into the western genre that I love. For $26 you are in for the deluxe version with all the add-ons and digital content. What are you waiting for? Tiny Epic Western


I'm not sure about fitting in your pocket but Tiny Epic Galaxies easily fits in my full backpack.
At the beginning
In play

This is currently what you would be getting in the deluxe edition of the game.. Shipping in the US is only $2, Shipping everywhere else was looking pretty reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment