Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Airbrush Class with Aaron Lovejoy - Day Two

I didn't work on the Nurgle Demon Prince at all today. The airbrushing work is done on that one and I need to go in with the brush and finish the detailing. Today I concentrated on the vehicles I brought. Over all I'm fairly pleased with the results. Then I took pictures, there is nothing as unforgiving as looking at a picture blown up to 5x actual size. They are now at the point of needing brushwork to finish them off. Windows, headlights, tail lights, license plates and weathering, that sort of thing. I'm going to rust out the Soviet Lada Rivas pretty good. I'm undecided on how to finish off the rest. The Cougar MRAPs will get weathered and dusted up. For the most part it looks like Marine units keep their vehicles pretty clean. So here are the results from today:

No comments:

Post a Comment