Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, April 16, 2012

LoTR Rohan; Mounted Royal Guard Update

I received a very early birthday present last week. I wasn't expecting these and really I did not buy them. In the box was a bunch of the Rohan miniatures that I needed for my army in September. Amongst these were five very precious Mounted Rohan Royal Guard. Considering the difficulty I have had even finding some anywhere online (yes I know I could buy them direct from GW) this is quite a haul. It was a very good box and I'm very thankful for it arriving.


2 comments:

  1. And I missed this one too. Slow down!! I can't keep up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are doing fine. According to the stats you are probably the first one to actually look at these posts.

      Delete