Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Airbrush Class with Aaron Lovejoy - Day One

Its been a long day here. Spent most of the day with 10 other people attempting to learn how to airbrush better. All of us had one main model to work on (it came as part of the class). I think there were five we could pick from (all from GW); Dark Elf Dragon w/rider, Manticore, Chimera, Demon Prince and something I don't remember. Anyway it was a good day I think I have picked up more control of the airbrush, learned how to make use of really quick masks and I really managed to reduce the number of clogs. I used a variety of paints today and didn't have problems with any of them; Vallejo Model Color, Vallejo Model Air (awesome!), Reaper Master Series and Reaper HDs. They all came through like champs for me today. So here are a few pictures. Post of these are to the point of needing regular paint brush work rather than airbrush work.
The Nurgle Demon Prince will end up in my oldest son's Demon Army
Got started on the Cougar MRAPs for my modern USMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment