Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Britain's most worthy military opponent

I admit that I didn't find this all by myself it was posted on TMP. Washington was voted the winner in a contest run by the National Army Museum to identify the country's most outstanding military opponent. You can find the entire article here in The Telegraph: Britain's Greatest Foe:

6 comments:

  1. Kris, I just clicked on the link and it doesn't work. Are you in or are you painting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Painting but moderating to a certain extent. Link should be working now, at least its working for me. I have been painting today. Just finished up those Norman Spearmen. Pictures coming later.

      Delete
  2. The link isn't working for me still. Glad to hear your getting some painting in this weekend and I look forward to seeing those Normans done. How far along are you on your contest piece?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll get the Normans posted tonight. I made good progress yesterday. My first competition piece is cleaned up and ready to prime. I had to stop because I realized that I don't even own any black primer and since this one need a lot of airbrush work I will actually be forced to buy some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link works for me. You could go manual: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/9204961/George-Washington-named-Britains-greatest-ever-foe.html

      Its a lot to type but it should get you there!

      Delete
  4. Wow, amazing blog structure! How long have you been running a blog for?
    you make blogging look easy. The entire look of your website is excellent, let
    alone the content!
    Also see my page: Posted by My Industrial Injury Claims.com

    ReplyDelete