Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Kickstarter Loot - Tiny Epic Galaxies, a boardgame

I think this is the only boardgame Kickstarter that I have gotten into. It was one of those that had the right price and the company had successfully completed their first Kickstarter. It has a bit of a Cosmic Encounters feel about to me but without the powers that are the core of that game. This one is more about resource management and expansion which definitely appeals to me.

The box is packed full of high quality components too, and its a sturdy box it should hold up well. I'm really impressed. I'm hoping the game play is as good as the components. If its a good game it could quickly become a favorite, especially with the short play time.

If you missed the kickstarter check out their website: Gamelyn Games


A compact 8"x5" box

Nice card deck, wooden tokens, sturdy box. Looking good!

Hopefully I'll get a chance to play this one soon and I'll let you know what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment