Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Kickstarter Rewards Received - Disposable Heroes Miniatures

Brigade Games ran a Kickstarter to start a line of WWII miniatures to support their Disposable Heroes Miniatures Rules. This one closed in May and was supposed to deliver in July. They were only a couple of months late on this one which is not to bad but the communication really needed to be better.

I think the miniatures look quite good and the M4A3 is a new release from Company B. I haven't built a Company B tank so I'm looking forward to that. I'm not sure when I'm getting to these but I would like to move them up in the queue since I'm trying to actively work on the World War II project while filling in gaps with the other projects.

Here are a few pictures. 


What came in the box. I bought a platoon of US, a platoon of Germans, along with some support weapons and a few extras. In this case American and German NCOs, and extra German LMGs so I could field the German squads as Panzer Grenadiers.

Packs of the German Platoon, 35 figures, including the platoon HQ figures.


US NCOs, yes all the heads are separate so you have a few options to make the minis look a little different.

German LMG crews

M4A3 from Company B

Not thrilled with the casting lines on the tracks, fortunately most of that is hidden

The turret and all the white metal detail parts. Definitely more than a simple kit with cast on details. Looking forward to making this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment