Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Saturday, December 3, 2022

An Early Christmas Gift - Railroad Books!

On the D&RGW forum  (an IO group) a gentleman was starting to sell off some of his extensive railroad library. I was a day late and I missed a couple of the books that I would really have liked to acquire but I still did pretty well, especially at $10 a piece.

Colorado Railroad Annual #11
Colorado Railroad Annual #18
Trains in Transition - Lucius Beebe
Highball - Lucius Beebe
Highliners, a Railroad Album - Lucius Beebe

And the best one, for me anyway

George L Beam and the Denver & Rio Grande - Jackson Thode



A bit of a treasure trove for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment