Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Reaper Miniatures - Shipping Container - Working on the Logo

I took the big plunge and started on the skull tonight. It was quite a painful process and I'm still unhappy with it at the moment. I feel better looking at the pictures now, but I can see a lot of work still needs to be done. Mostly refining the details, but I think I can pull it off. I lose nothing by trying anyway.

Tonight's results, view at your own risk:
I tried doing the interior outlines with Russet Brown, looks okay

Filling in some details

Eyes are definitely uneven and needs a little more work

Looking a little better

Tried to thin up the lines and blend the colors in the skull better. I have to remember that this is graffiti it doesn't need to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment