Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Monday, February 5, 2018

Competition Project 2018 - The diorama

I have been meaning to get this diorama built for about two years now. The miniatures were primed and ready to be painted last year but this evening I actually put paint to mini. One of the little robots that will be featured is getting is "Security" red paint job. I think the other two will be engineer bots and will be basically yellow.


That's the base color, now I just have to remember what red I started to highlight him with.



3 comments:

  1. I like the way this mechanic carries himself. Where can the model be found for purchase? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are from Reaper Miniatures stock #50015. There are three robots in the package. Its been a while but I think there are multiple arms and backpacks.

      Delete
    2. My pleasure, now I just need to figure out where I put the other two robots!

      Delete