Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Sledgehammer Project; Preparation Pt XIV - More Parts!

With a diorama this large, its helpful to break it up into a series of vignettes that lead towards the primary focus. In this case I'm envisioning the viewer taking in the whole piece, then focusing on different little scenes all of which will lead the eye back to the Sledgehammer. I found some resin rats and ravens on line through Tabletop-art out of Germany. Those arrived this week and I took a quick look and I'm very pleased with them. The rats I really could have gotten anywhere but the crows or ravens were the tough part. I'm quite pleased with these. I feel like I'm moving closer to realizing some of the ideas that are in my head.



Can't have trenches without rats!


A few crows/ravens should add some nice touches different areas.



A thank you card and another base that I doubt I will ever use!

No comments:

Post a Comment