Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Sledgehammer Project; Preparation Pt XVI - The Renault UE Build

Finally had a little time to get back to this. I finished the body and now I'm contemplating the tracks. Of course they don't fit as shown, so its going to take a little fudging to get them in place I think.


A little surgery. Instructions for this variant could have been a bit more helpful here. Of course if I had though about it more I would have realized the armored plate I glued on here would be in the way of the armored MG housing that would go in this spot.

From the front left, notice the tracks I'm already messing with.

And from the back right.

And now I have to figure out the jigsaw puzzle of the tracks that appears to not quite fit the way it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment