Quotes

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. - Samuel Longhorne Clemens (Mark Twain)

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Kickstarter - Finally Vikings!

I finally received my Viking army from West Wind from their third kickstarter, this one for the Dark Ages. While I ordered the Viking army as my rewards I actually received the Saxon army. I contacted them and the error was fixed and the Vikings plus two extra packs were sent out. The delay was they wanted me to return the Saxons, which I did, I just couldn't get them in the mail till after Christmas.
(I still feel that they should have just sent the Vikings but I did as requested).



Its a lot of metal that will probably not see paint for a while.

4 comments:

  1. A few pleasant evenings in front of the TV should see these cleaned up. It's the undercoating and painting that takes the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! I'm looking forward to work on these, but they need to work their way up through the backlog a bit first.

      Delete
  2. Nice to get two extra packs, but I too would have expected them to send out right away, not your error.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess in the end I was the one that offered to return the incorrect packs. I just didn't expect them to accept, however, that was a potentially very costly mistake on someone's part and better to return them and not make them take it in the shorts. After all I was getting a better price than retail in the end.

      Delete